Central de Manicures

o retorno de zabelê, zumbi e besouro... a vespa não veio. tá lá, fabricando mel

segunda-feira, 29 de setembro de 2003

breaking the vow
SOME WORDS FROM A DRUNK MAN

I made a vow that I would never write here if I were drunk (like now).

I lied.

It's been so long since I last had this much fun as tonight.

I am so absolutely unbelievably drunk as I write these words. But never in my life have I been happier.

Blame it on Rafael, my best friend (yeah, the handsome, cute guy I showed you, remember?).

It started out as an innocent movie we went to. "Down with Love", starring Renée Zellweger and Ewan McGregor.

But the movie was so funny that we celebrated it with some drinks and, since I am not working this Monday (thank God!), we went to La Foule.

OK, we went to A Loka. Never been there? Oh, honey!

We pretended he was a foreigner and that is pretty much where all the fun began. We actually met a Rosanna Arquette cover. Ask me about that later...

Anyway, right now he is probably in bed and I should be too. I will in a few minutes, honey. I just wanted to say that this was a great night. And (sorry for the typing mistakes) that I wish you all a great day.

And now y'all can go back to work. Will ya?

0 Comments:

Postar um comentário

Links to this post:

Criar um link

<< Home