Central de Manicures

o retorno de zabelê, zumbi e besouro... a vespa não veio. tá lá, fabricando mel

quarta-feira, 12 de março de 2003

Momento Bicha Fã de Bette Midler..
É LETRA DE MÚSICA SIM, E DAÍ?

Falem o que quiserem. Eu amo a Bette...

Nobody Else But You

Who loves me even though I'm crazy
And nothing that I say is true
Who won my heart and soul forever?
It's nobody else but
Nobody else but

Each time I feel I'm out to pasture
Who always makes me feel brand new?
I'm pledging my allegiance, baby
Nobody else, but
Nobody else, but

Look at me,
Laughing out loud
Trying to remember
All the jokes that you taught me

When you see
The light in my eyes
It's only a reflection
Of the joy that you brought me

How did I get to be so happy?
I'll wonder that my whole life through
I thank my lucky stars for sending me nobody else, but
Nobody else, but
Nobody else, but you

Look at me,
laughing out loud
trying to remember all the jokes that you taught me
When you see the love in my eyes
It's only a reflection of the joy that you brought me

I always knew I had an angel
A voice that told me what to do
But now that angel's on my shoulder
It's nobody else but
nobody else but
nobody else but you

0 Comments:

Postar um comentário

Links to this post:

Criar um link

<< Home